Classes start Monday for me so I wanted to make a check list of things you should have on you at all times!
1. Earphones- to avoid people who you don’t want to speak to or to help you study.
2. Agenda- I have my Lilly Pulitzer agenda that I started last year, you don’t need anything fancy; but get an agenda that will motivate you to keep organized.
3. Compact Mirror- You can use your phone on this one, but personally life is easier with a mirror on hand.
4. Water- Staying hydrated is VERY important, especially if you’re walking around a lot!!
5. Portable phone charger- Essential if you want to survive.
6. Comfortable Shoes- Everyone is different so do what you like, if you can handle heeled boots or flats.. you go glen coco..
7. Setting Spray- This is a great way to freshen up through the day and will make you feel alive.
8. Deodorant- Know your body, if you sweat a lot, it’s like 2oz. Bring it..
9. Snacks- MOST IMPORTANT, healthy of course, i like yogurt covered raisins or almonds.
10. Sunglasses- Protect your eyes while outside. And if you want to be annoying and wear them inside, go for it. #werk
I hope this was helpful with a bit of humor. Have a great time at school, i’m literally so nervous… But they say “If you’re not nervous it must not be that important.” Right? Thank you guys for reading!